Karachi – Founding Team and board members of UAE-Based InvoiceMate visited Karachi during the mid of February. The visit was aimed at creating sustainable financial inclusion opportunities in Pakistan market. The team had multiple meetings and events during their visits. A meetup was organized at Karachi Boat Club. The meetup was attended by the dignitaries from various walks of life. Leading people from financial industry were present at the occasion. Team InvoiceMate briefed the guests about how InvoiceMate is revolutionizing invoice financing by enabling financial inclusion for MSMEs and informal businesses. All the aspects of world’s first blockchain-powered invoice management and financing solution were highlighted at the occasion. The guests showed great interest in the financial inclusion solution offered by InvoiceMate.
The friendly discussion continued for hours and participants asked various questions. Team InvoiceMate thoroughly answered the queries from the guests.
Following team members of InvoiceMate were present at the occasion
- Muhammad Salman Anjum, Founder & CEO of InvoiceMate
- Saeed Alhebsi, Co-founder of InvoiceMate, Advisor in AI at Ministry of Human Resources and Emiratisation
- Muhammad Zeeshan Abid ( FCA ), Co-founder and Product Design Lead at InvoiceMate
- Jimmy Nguyen Founding Board Member of InvoiceMate, Chief Executive OfficerChief Executive Officer
Blockchain for All
- Vasilisa Marinchuk, Advisor to InvoiceMate, Director of International Relations at Centre Blockchain of Catalonia
- Neil Ford, Advisor to InvoiceMate, Director of Growth, Big Dog Mining, USA
- Dr. Rehan alTaji, CDAA™ KSA & Bahrain Lead